1. Use on Fabric for Sewing Labels
We always find ourselves trying to find handmade finishing touches on our sewing projects, but can never quite find the perfect label. Here is a quick fix with a few handy rubber stamps!
Tutorial by: Crafty Blossom
2. Use on Cookies with Royal Icing
Calligraphy has been popular on wood signs, planners, and now even cookies! Don't sweat trying to learn calligraphy, just use a rubber stamp! You will be sure to impress your friends and family with this kitchen secret...
Tutorial by: Semi Sweet
3. Use on Fabric for Homemade Place Mats
Want to add a touch of nature to your home? Recycle canvas fabric from previous projects and stamp a pattern using some fabric paint! A quick and easy way to switch up your table setting.
Tutorial by: Zana Designs
4. Use to Design Handmade Soap
Everyone deserves to be pampered. Surprise your loved ones with a gift they will appreciate with hand picked designs chosen by you! What rubber stamps will you choose?
Tutorial by: Finding Home Farms
5. Use on Air Dry Clay
This is by far our favorite use of rubber stamps outside of our usual paper crafts. Create bowls, small dishes, or coasters using your favorite ink and stamp pads. What will you make?
Tutorial by: Gathering Beauty
Looking for ways to organize your stamps and ink pads? The WorkBox 3.0 can help!
- Crafty Blossom - Fabric Labels
- Semi Sweet - Cookie Stamping
- Zana Designs - Foxy Stamp Tutorial
- Finding Home Farms - Soap Stamp DIY
- Gathering Beauty - DIY Stamp Clay Bowls
By Kat Espinoza