This is your reminder to stock up on Cadbury Eggs and chocolate bunnies, because Easter is almost here! Like you, we are excited to celebrate the arrival of Spring by decorating our homes (and our DreamBoxes) with vibrant decor. We hope you’ll have a festive holiday with these DIY craft projects from creators in our community:
1. DIY Easter Egg Wreath
This Easter egg wreath from The House that Lars Built is sure to bring the Easter bunny straight to your door. We were stunned by just how gorgeous those crepe paper eggs look. Follow the tutorial here!
2. DIY Easter Basket
Whip out your glue guns, grab your fabric, and start crafting! We absolutely love this DIY Easter basket from The House that Lars Built.
3. DIY Bunny Wreath
Does it still feel a bit chilly where you live? Add some Spring warmth to your home with this Farmhouse Bunny Spring Wreath by creator Amy Latta.
4. Flower Doodles for Spring
If you like coloring books and you're looking for an easy Easter craft idea for kids, this template from Amy Latta is just the right fit! Check out her five Flower Doodles for Spring!
5. Crochet Egg Pattern
If you’re going for a rustic farmhouse look for Easter this year, we invite you to try out Whistle and Ivy’s Rustic Modern Crochet Eggs for your Spring decor!
6. Crochet Easter Egg BasketA handmade basket is a great Easter tradition for you and your family. Try something new this year with this Crochet Easter Egg Basket Pattern from Whistle and Ivy:
7. Carrot Treat BoxThese Carrot Treat Boxes from Sweet Red Poppy are the perfect fillers for your Easter baskets this year. (Just don’t forget to grab those Cadbury Eggs before they’re all gone!)
8. Easter Egg Spring Wreath
This Easter Egg Spring Wreath by Jen Hadfield, also known as Tatertots and Jello, is certain to help lift your Easter spirits this year!
9. Spring Mantel DecorIf you’re not a fan of hanging a wreath over your mantel, why not try a garland? Make all the little bunnies in your home happy with this precious DIY Carrot Garland from Tatertots and Jello.
10. Carrot Treat BagsWhether your favorite Easter treat is a chocolate bunny, a Cadbury Egg, or a bag of cheddar popcorn, this DIY crafting project will be the best addition to your basket this year. Check out these Carrot Treat Bags from Happiness is Homemade!
11. DIY Bunny Treat Jars
We really can’t get enough of these precious Bunny Treat Jars from Happiness is Homemade. Hopefully, you’ll find just the right candy or bouquet of flowers to put in yours!